Here at Symphonic Distribution, we’re proud to announce the addition of Facebook Premium Music Video (PMV) delivery to our base video distribution package! Here’s what this means for you…
Symphonic Expands Video Distribution Offerings
Back in 2020, Facebook announced official music videos, a new way to experience music videos by your favorite artists. This feature let fans can discover, watch, and share music videos from today’s top artists to up-and-coming bands to iconic classics across various music genres on Facebook.
Now, Facebook Premium Music Videos (PMV) have integrated with Symphonic Video Distribution! Click To Tweet
What does this mean for you?
In addition to Vevo, TIDAL, and Apple Music, Facebook PMV will be a delivery partner for all NEW video submissions.
(Note: Back catalogue deliveries are not an option at this time.)
Where can fans watch PMVs on Facebook?
There are several destinations across Facebook where users can discover, watch, share, and
interact with your artists’ music videos in the US:
- The Videos tab on the artist’s page.
- The new music video destination on Facebook Watch.
- Users will see music videos surface on their News Feed.
- Users can share PMVs to their own profile or other surfaces like Groups.
- PMVs will also be discoverable in Search.
Where will PMVs live if an artist doesn’t have a Facebook Page?
- Their PMVs will live on an official music Page titled “[Artist Name] • Official Music,” which will be created by Facebook. However, those PMVs most likely will not achieve the same level of reach because they won’t be distributed directly to your artists’ Page followers.
Sharpen your skills…
How to Prepare for Video Distribution
How to Develop a Music Video Release Strategy
How To Promote Your Music Video in 7 Easy Steps
Ready to get started? // Click here to visit our support page and learn how to opt-in to this service.