Ever wanted to host your own live radio show? Now, you can do that with Amp’s Emerging Artists Program. Here’s everything you need to know about it, including how to get started…
Promote Your Music with Amp’s Emerging Artists Program
Amp is a service for artists to engage their listeners and build a new community of fans using the intimate medium of live audio. Artists can host recurring radio shows each week, one-off special events, or just call-in for interviews with other Amp creators. Amp offers fans an easy way to go live and connect with passionate communities, discuss cultural moments, and play their music, all for free.
On Amp, you can:
- Play your music, as well as millions of songs from any genre.
- Drop a comment in chat and connect with your fans.
- Offer your show on demand to your community with replays up to 2 weeks after it airs.
- Connect with your community from anywhere.
- Earn money with monthly payouts.
Amp is an artist’s “No Ring Light” content creation tool, where release promotion, marketing, and conversations with fans can center on what’s most important… the music.
About the Emerging Artists Program
The Emerging Artists program is dedicated to elevating artists who use Amp to promote their music. Candidates receive priority marketing support, prioritized in-app programming, editorial playlist placement and individual coaching. With this program, artists like you can host recurring radio shows each week, one-off special events, or just call-in for interviews with other Amp creators.
To learn more about the Emerging Artist program and to submit, please click here. In addition, eligible artists must meet these minimum requirements:
- Have an Amp account and a complete profile set up.
- Have their music available on the Amp catalog (can be verified in-app by navigating to “Create Show” and searching within our Playlist feature).
- Have created at least 2 shows on Amp.
To learn more about Amp, check out their website here.