We’ve got another dope partnership to announce! Symphonic is joining forces with the upstart college creative network called Quadio to give young creatives new analytics, royalty and payment services, and vastly increased access to listeners. 🔥 Here’s everything you need to know.
Symphonic x Quadio Join Forces with New Partnership
Here’s the rundown…
With the new partnership, the college-aged artists using Quadio, even those just releasing their first tracks, will now have opportunities typically reserved for more established performers.
“Symphonic is very excited to be in partnership with Quadio.” says Jorge Brea, CEO of Symphonic. — He continues, “They’ve shown themselves to be true to their mission of helping emerging college artists, and I wish that when starting out, I had a partner like them to help me navigate the music industry. We’re very pumped up to hear material that will likely be all over Tik Tok, Triller, Spotify, and many more platforms in the near future.”
As part of the new partnership, Quadio will extend Symphonic’s services to emerging artists, including:
- Flexible and reasonable distribution fees, including a Commission Structure Program for managers, labels, and production companies;
- Reach to more than 200 DSP platforms, including partnerships with SoundExchange, YouTube, SiriusXM, and SoundCloud;
- Playlisting opportunities through Symphonic’s close relationships with DSPs and third party curators;
- Protection of artists repertoire and rights;
- Cutting-edge payment technology for monthly payouts and splitting royalties.
“There are way too many talented independent artists who struggle to get heard — we wanted to change that, for young artists, and for the world,” explained Abir Hossain, Vice President of Quadio and the head of the company’s label, Quadio Records. He states, “Our agreement with Symphonic to create Quadio Distribution will mean Quadio’s user base of college-aged musicians will now have the premium technology usually reserved for established artists, easily and cheaply. It’s a strong word, but it feels revolutionary.”
Want in on the action?
Artists can now apply for Quadio Distribution here.
Learn more about about the new technology offered with this new partnership right here.